Monday, July 20, 2009

Catching Up

I love this photo...I was trying to catch her smiling...

First Bath...



I love her little foot in this one, this was her first day home...


And finally, dad and baby were just plumb tuckered!




Things have been a little busy around here lately! Today is my official due date, and boy am I glad that she came early! Evelyn is 10 days old today! I never dreamed how many diapers and dirty onesies I would be cleaning every day! She is truely a gift and I am enjoying being her mommy. Here are a few pictures just to get caught up. We have had some nearly sleepless nights, been to the Dr, and sang lots of silly songs so far! There have been baths, and crying, smiles and bubble noises...it just doesn't get any better than this!










No comments:

Post a Comment